The Lamazuna workshop-store
You'll find all our solid and vegan cosmetics at our workshop-store in Paris. Come and buy deodorants, toothpastes, solid shampoos... and more! We sell many of our products loose, so don't forget to bring a bag!
Our workshop-store is open again, but to ensure that everyone can shop safely, we've put a few measures in place!
- Only one person can enter the store at a time.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the store entrance for customers to use.
- Our zero-waste workshops are starting up again, for small groups. > For more information, you can contact Marylène or head to our Facebook or Instagram pages!
- Tuesday to Friday: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and 1.30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
31 rue Louis Blanc, Paris (in the 10th arrondissement)
Metro stations: Jaurès (lines 2 and 5) / Louis Blanc (line 7)
You can call us on 33 (0)9 50 27 83 96
A store fitted out with salvaged materials!
On January 28th, 2020, our Lamazuna store celebrated its fourth birthday! For four years, it's been a part of the Lamazuna adventure!
- Many of our products are sold loose in our store, so just remember to come with a tote bag!
- Every day, students are entitled to a 10% discount!! As for all other customers, you can enjoy 5% off when you spend €100 or more, and 10% off when you spend over €150!
- We collect items for certain charities: Emmaüs, Féminité sans abris and Règles élémentaires. You can donate clothes and/or small electrical appliances, to help people get back into the workplace. If you have any unopened feminine hygiene products, you can leave them with us too. They'll be distributed to women and girls who need them. If you now use a menstrual cup or washable pads and still have some disposable pads left over that you don't need anymore, you can donate them to help fight period poverty!
Marylène, our store manager!
More than a store...
We invite lots of different people to hold zero-waste workshops at our store. They might be passionate about cooking, sewing enthusiasts, artists, health professionals, travel lovers, or even people involved in charities!
These workshops are free and are held upstairs, above our store. It's a great place for wonderful conversations and encounters! We love being able to introduce you to new things and activities!
Follow us on social media (Facebook and Instagram), so you won't miss any information about future dates and themes. We'll be delighted to see you!
If you have any suggestions for workshops, feel free to let us know by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The book-sharing box
On the façade of our workshop-store, you'll find a book-sharing box, where you can take or leave books (of course!) but also DVDs, CDs, etc. It's available all the time, even when the store is closed!
If you want to make your own eco-friendly dish sponge – or "Tawashi scrubber" – we have Tawashi boards available so you can! Simply bring your old socks, tights or stockings, then get weaving!