Smooth Skin Ritual zero waste gift set
How to use me?
The cold-processed Gentle Soap
Wet the soap, work up a fine, creamy lather, then either rub the soap directly over your body or use your hands to apply the lather.
The Natural Scrub Stone
Once the scrub stone is wet, you can use it all over your body. It`s perfect for prepping your skin for hair removal. You can also use it on your face if your skin isn`t too sensitive – just don`t press too hard! Say goodbye to skin-clogging dead cells and hello to soft, purified skin! It`s important that you always wet the scrub stone before use to avoid the risk of irritation and skin "burns".
Pink solid cocoa butter
Use this pink cocoa butter in the same way as our original version. Gently rub it over the part of your body you want to nourish. Within a few seconds, it will transform into a fine oily film, which you can apply just like a cream.
Our cocoa butter is a multi-purpose product – and that`s another reason why we love it so much! You can use it as a facial oil, a body butter, or as a massage oil (massage yourself, get someone else to massage you, or massage them!).
In summer, this cocoa butter will melt when you rub it over your skin, but will remain solid unless exposed to temperatures above 45°C!
A closer look at the 8 ingredients in our Gentle Soap
About the 2 ingredients that clean the skin:
- Saponified olive oil (sodium olivate**) cleanses the skin and gives the soap a creamy lather.
- Saponified sunflower oil (Sodium sunflowerseedate**) cleanses the skin and makes the lather rich and more bubbly!
About the 4 ingredients that care for the skin:
- Glycerine (Glycerin**), a by-product of the saponification reaction, helps the soap to glide easily over the skin and increases its moisturising effect.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus seed oil*) contains Vitamin E and fatty acids (linoleic acid), to nourish the skin and improve suppleness.
- Olive oil (Olea europaea fruit oil*) protects and nourishes, thanks to its many vitamins (A, D, E and K) and fatty acids (oleic acid).
- Sweet almond oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil*) softens the skin and improves suppleness, and also helps to calm itching. This oil is rich in Vitamins A, D and E.
About the 2 other ingredients:
- Red clay (Illite, Kaolin) has cleansing and purifying properties. It is used to give skin a healthy glow, and is recommended for skin prone to redness, as well as reactive and delicate skin.
- Water (Aqua) is produced during the saponification reaction much of it evaporates over time.
*Ingredients from organic farming
**Made using organic ingredients
SODIUM OLIVATE**, SODIUM SUNFLOWERSEEDATE**, AQUA, GLYCERIN**, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL*, ILLITE, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL*, KAOLIN
*from organic farming • 65.2% of the total ingredients are from organic farming / 100% naturally derived
**made using organic ingredients
Certified COSMOS Organic by Cosmécert according to COSMOS standard.
A closer look at the 5 ingredients in our pink solid cocoa butter
- Theobroma cacao seed butter*: cocoa butter contains fatty acids that hydrate and nourish the skin. It also has film-forming properties and strengthens the skin`s natural barrier function.
- Copernicia cerifera cera*: carnauba wax is used for its film-forming properties, so it helps to maintain skin hydration. It also gives our new cocoa butter a harder consistency and makes it more heat-resistant, so it can be used in summer.
- Tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil**: plant-derived antioxidant (Vitamin E), prevents vegetable oils from going rancid, contained in sunflower oil.
- Fragrance**: a delicious scent that`s perfect for pampering moments.
CI77007**: mineral-based pigment.
THEOBROMA CACAO SEED BUTTER*, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA*, PARFUM**, TOCOPHEROL**, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL**, CI 77007**.
*from organic farming. 97.3% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
COSMOS Organic certified by Cosmécert according to the COSMOS standard. Also certified Slow Cosmétique and Cruelty Free & Vegan by PETA.
My environmental impact
Surprise your loved ones with this brilliant gift set, and help them to switch to zero waste. Say goodbye to piles of wrapping paper by the Christmas tree and pointless knick-knacks that will simply gather dust in a cupboard! Giving and receiving eco-friendly gifts is one of the best ways to encourage others (and yourself) to cut down on waste!
All our wooden gift boxes can be kept forever! At Lamazuna, there`s no need for throwaway wrapping paper, and everything has a purpose :)
All our products are designed to be zero waste. We take into account every stage in their life cycle to ensure that they`re as environmentally friendly as possible. Our packaging is made from recyclable cardboard (because we can`t send our products to you naked, but you can recycle the boxes of course!). And if you want to avoid packaging altogether, you can buy our products loose at the Lamazuna store in Paris and from many of our retailers.
Natural Scrub Stone
100% French clays from the Yonne region.
Box made from French poplar wood.
Everything you need to know !
You might also like 4 other products seleted for you