Zero waste gift set
Green and Responsible
How to use me?
Cold-processed invigorating soap
Wet the soap, work up a fine, creamy lather, then either rub the soap directly over your body or use your hands to apply the lather.
Solid shaving bar
This shaving bar is a completely unisex product and can be used on the underarms, face, and any other part of the body that you want to shave. You don`t even need a shaving brush! Wet the shaving bar with tap water then gently rub it over your skin to create a creamy lather, for a smooth and easy shave.
Solid deodorant with a woody scent
Wet your solid deodorant and apply to your underarms. If you`ve just stepped out of the shower, you don`t even need to add water – you can apply it straight to your underarms while they`re still damp!
It leaves a fine creamy layer on your skin – and that`s all you need to provide deodorant protection. Our aim is to neutralise body odour without inhibiting the natural perspiration process. Our solid deodorants are not anti-perspirants and don`t block skin pores.
Oriculi made from French beech wood
Use the wooden Oriculi like a small "spoon" to remove earwax at the entrance to the ear canal. There`s no need to go any further!
After use, wipe it clean or rinse with water, and don`t forget to dry it. This Oriculi is made without solvents or varnish, so if it lightens slightly over time or if you want to make it look fresh and new again, you can simply apply a fine coat of oil (preferably linseed, but any oil will do).
A closer look at the 9 ingredients in our invigorating soap
About the 2 ingredients with cleansing properties:
- Saponified olive oil (sodium olivate**) cleanses the skin and gives the soap a creamy lather.
- Saponified sunflower oil (Sodium sunflowerseedate**) cleanses the skin and makes the lather rich and more bubbly!
About the 5 ingredients that care for the skin:
- Glycerine (Glycerin**), a by-product of the saponification reaction, helps the soap to glide easily over the skin and increases its moisturising effect.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus seed oil*) contains Vitamin E and fatty acids (linoleic acid), to nourish the skin and improve suppleness.
- Olive oil (Olea europaea fruit oil*) protects and nourishes, thanks to its many vitamins (A, D, E and K) and fatty acids (oleic acid).
- Arnica macerated oil (Arnica montana flower extract*) acts as an anti-inflammatory, and has a stimulating and protective action on the skin barrier.
- Organic cypress essential oil from Provence (Cupressus sempervirens leaf/nut/stem oil*) helps to boost blood flow and gives a slightly resinous scent to the soap.
About the 2 other ingredients:
- Blue-green clay (Illite, Kaolin) was chosen for its colour, but also for its regenerating and oxygenating properties.
- Water (Aqua) is produced during the saponification reaction much of it evaporates over time.
*Ingredients from organic farming
**Made using organic ingredients
SODIUM OLIVATE**, SODIUM SUNFLOWERSEEDATE**, AQUA, GLYCERIN**, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL*, CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS LEAF/NUT/STEM OIL* MONTMORILLONITE, ILLITE (clay), ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT*, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
*from organic farming • 66.3% of the total ingredients are from organic farming / 100% naturally derived
**made using organic ingredients
Certified COSMOS Organic by Cosmécert according to the COSMOS standard.
A closer look at the 9 ingredients in our solid shaving bar
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate: gentle surfactant derived from coconut oil helps the product to lather.
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter: shea butter, from a fair trade source and organically produced.
- Stearic acid, palmitic acid: vegetable stearin, consisting mainly of stearic acid and palmitic acid obtained from olive oil used to solidify the product. Contrary to what the INCI name may suggest, there is no palm oil in this ingredient!
- Caprylyl/capryl glucoside, lauryl glucoside: gentle surfactant derived from coconut oil gives a creamy texture to the lather.
- Parfum/fragrance: natural green tea and lemon scent.
- Montmorillonite / Kaolin / Illite: green and white clays, which soothe the skin and help hold the product together.
- Tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil: plant-derived antioxidant (Vitamin E) prevents vegetable oils from going rancid, contained in sunflower oil.
SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER*, STEARIC ACID**, PALMITIC ACID**, AQUA, DECYL GLUCOSIDE**, KAOLIN**, PARFUM**, MONTMORILLONITE**, ILLITE**, TOCOPHEROL**, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL**.
*from organic and fair trade farming **naturally derived ingredient
A closer look at the 10 ingredients in our solid deodorant with a woody scent
6 ingredients that prevent bad odours:
- Atlas cedar essential oil (cedrus atlantica bark oil), with antifungal and antiseptic properties, gives the deodorant a subtle woody scent.
- Sage essential oil (salvia officinalis oil), with antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties, gives a peppery note to the scent of this deodorant.
- Ravintsara essential oil (cinnamomum camphora leaf oil) has antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties, and a fresh scent similar to that of eucalyptus.
- The constituents of the essential oils (linalool, citral, limonene).
- Sodium bicarbonate, a natural deodorizer and pH regulator.
- Green clay (montmorillonite, illite), with absorbent, purifying, antiseptic, remineralizing and softening properties.
1 ingredient that nourishes the skin:
- Organic coconut oil (cocos nucifera oil), which nourishes and has antibacterial properties.
3 ingredients that make the deodorant easy to use:
- A base (glyceryl stearate) derived from coconut and olive oils, which gives the deodorant its creamy texture and makes it easy to apply.
- Organic carnauba wax (copernicia cerifera cera), which gives the deodorant its hardness and resistance, while also helping to maintain skin hydration.
- Antioxidants from sunflower oil, and therefore naturally derived (tocopherol and helianthus annuus seed oil), which prevent fats from going rancid.
SODIUM BICARBONATE, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL*, KAOLIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA*, MONTMORILLONITE, SALVIA OFFICINALIS OIL*, CEDRUS ATLANTICA BARK OIL*, CINNAMOMUM CAMPHORA LEAF OIL*, ILLITE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, CITRAL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.
*from organic farming
27.8% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% naturally derived
COSMOS Organic certified by Cosmécert according to the COSMOS standard.
My environmental impact
Surprise your loved ones with this brilliant gift set, and help them to switch to zero waste. Say goodbye to piles of wrapping paper by the Christmas tree and pointless knick-knacks that will simply gather dust in a cupboard! Giving and receiving eco-friendly gifts is one of the best ways to encourage others (and yourself) to cut down on waste!
All our wooden gift boxes can be kept forever! At Lamazuna, there`s no need for throwaway wrapping paper, and everything has a purpose :)
At Lamazuna, all our products are designed to be zero waste. We take into account every stage in their life cycle to ensure that they`re as environmentally friendly as possible. Our packaging is made from recyclable cardboard (because we can`t send our products to you naked, but you can recycle the boxes of course!). And if you want to avoid packaging altogether, you can buy our products loose at the Lamazuna store in Paris and from many of our retailers.
The wooden Oriculi
Beech wood and linseed oil – that`s all there is to it!
Our Oriculis are made from 100% French beech wood, which we chose for its resilience, and because it could be sourced locally from a forest in the Jura region.
They`re engraved by laser to add their distinctive motifs, along with the Lamazuna name. There are five different motifs, so there`s one for every member of the family (unless it`s very large)!
Each Oriculi is oiled with linseed, to protect against humidity in particular, then left to dry.
The wooden gift box is made from French poplar wood.
Everything you need to know !
You might also like 4 other products seleted for you