How to use me?
Wet the soap, work up a fine, creamy lather, then either rub the soap directly over your body or use your hands to apply the lather.
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Recommended for use on the body. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use on children under the age of five.
A closer look at the 8 ingredients in our Gentle Soap
About the 2 ingredients with cleansing properties:
- Saponified olive oil (sodium olivate**) cleanses the skin and gives the soap a creamy lather.
- Saponified sunflower oil (Sodium sunflowerseedate**) cleanses the skin and makes the lather rich and more bubbly!
About the 4 ingredients that care for the skin:
- Glycerine (Glycerin**), a by-product of the saponification reaction, helps the soap to glide easily over the skin and increases its moisturising effect.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus seed oil*) contains Vitamin E and fatty acids (linoleic acid), to nourish the skin and improve suppleness.
- Olive oil (Olea europaea fruit oil*) protects and nourishes, thanks to its many vitamins (A, D, E and K) and fatty acids (oleic acid).
- Sweet almond oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil*) softens the skin and improves suppleness, and also helps to calm itching. This oil is rich in Vitamins A, D and E.
About the other 2 ingredients:
- Red clay (Illite, Kaolin) has cleansing and purifying properties. It is used to give skin a healthy glow, and is recommended for skin prone to redness, as well as reactive and delicate skin.
- Water (Aqua) is produced during the saponification reaction much of it evaporates over time.
*Ingredients from organic farming **Made using organic ingredients
SODIUM OLIVATE**, SODIUM SUNFLOWERSEEDATE**, AQUA, GLYCERIN**, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL*, ILLITE, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL*, KAOLIN
*from organic farming • 65.2% of the total ingredients are from organic farming / 100% naturally derived
**made using organic ingredients
Certified COSMOS Organic by Cosmécert according to the COSMOS standard.
My environmental impact
By using a soap bar, you`ll avoid using lots of plastic bottles filled with liquid soap!
Soap bars last longer than the liquid versions, and because they`re solid, you won`t waste a single drop!
We put a lot of work into the formulas of our soaps, to ensure they would be as natural as possible. The ingredients are sourced within 800 km of our offices in the Drôme region, and are all 100% naturally derived. Our soaps are certified COSMOS Organic and crafted in our soap factory in the south of France. We chose to use the cold-processing method, as this optimises the properties of the botanical oils and maximises the soaps` moisturising benefits without consuming energy. They`re eco-designed through and through, and benefit from all the experience of Lamazuna!
At Lamazuna, all our products are designed to be zero waste. We take into account every stage in their life cycle to ensure that they`re as environmentally friendly as possible. Our packaging is made from recyclable cardboard (because we can`t send our products to you naked, but you can recycle the boxes of course!). And if you want to avoid packaging altogether, you can buy our products loose at the Lamazuna store in Paris and from many of our retailers.
This surgras soap takes care of your skin thanks to carefully selected ingredients thanks to oily macerates. Overgreasing is between 6 and 8%.
We do not recommend using the soap on the face. Indeed, it has a pH adapted to the skin of the body, it is rich in glycerin and therefore superfatted, specifically designed for the body. For the face (where the skin may be drier or oilier) we advise you to use our solid face cleansers which have a more acidic pH and ingredients more suited to your face, depending on your skin type.
The gentle care soap is the only one in our range that is suitable for children, pregnant and breastfeeding women because it does not contain essential oil.
Everything you need to know !
You might also like 4 other products seleted for you