Solid shampoo for dry hair
With plum oil
How to use me?
Wet your hair, moisten the shampoo, then either apply it with your hands or rub it directly over your scalp. There`s no need to apply the shampoo to the ends of your hair. Massage your scalp to work up a lather, then rinse well. It`s as simple as that!
Precautions and storage:
To ensure that your solid shampoo lasts for as long as possible, look after it in the same way as our other solid products. Keep it dry between uses by placing it on our Incredible Organiser, in a small storage jar, or in one of our mini pouches!
This shampoo contains essential oils and is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or for children under the age of 12. PAO: 12 months. Even though its scent is irresistible, this shampoo mustn`t be eaten!
A closer look at the 9 ingredients in our solid shampoo with plum oil:
6 ingredients that wash and care for the hair:
- French organic sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus seed oil*) nourishes and protects the hair.
- French organic plum oil (Prunus domestica seed oil*) has nourishing, hydrating and emollient properties. It helps to regulate sebum production.
- A surfactant (sodium cocoyl isethionate) cleans the hair while being gentle on the scalp. This ingredient is plant-derived, but because the manufacturing process involves a chemical reaction, it cannot be certified organic. We chose this surfactant so that we could avoid sulphate surfactants (which are bad for the hair and the environment), as well as surfactants with poor cleansing properties.
- A secondary surfactant (coco-glucoside) boosts the lather created by the sodium cocoyl isethionate.
- White clay (kaolin) is used for its purifying and deep-cleansing properties.
- Red clay (Illite) has softening properties.
The 4 ingredients that give the shampoo its sensorial qualities and make it last:
- Organic geranium essential oil (Pelargonium graveolens oil*) gives the shampoo a floral and fruity scent, with soothing and calming properties.
- Palmitic and stearic acids, which are fatty acids derived from olive oil, help to keep the shampoo solid and make it last.
- Tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, is a plant-derived antioxidant (Vitamin E) that prevents the botanical oils from going rancid. It`s contained in sunflower oil.
- Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool: allergens naturally present in the essential oils.
*Ingredients from organic farming
SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL*, STEARIC ACID**, PALMITIC ACID**, KAOLIN**, ILLITE**, COCO-GLUCOSIDE**, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL*, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL*, AQUA**, TOCOPHEROL**, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL.
* ingredients from organic farming (25.8%)
** naturally derived ingredients (94.4%)
My environmental impact
By using our solid shampoos, you`ll avoid using liquid shampoos in plastic bottles. What`s more, they last even longer than the liquid version, and you won`t waste a single drop!
We put a lot of thought and care into our formulas to ensure that they`re as natural as possible. We wanted to use a gentle, sulphate-free surfactant that was compatible with the manufacturing process for a solid cosmetic, as well as product usage. It had to have excellent cleansing properties and produce a good lather, and also be plant-derived and easily biodegradable. For us, the only surfactant that met all these criteria was SCI, which combines naturalness with pleasure of use and effectiveness. It means that our shampoos cannot be certified COSMOS Organic, but we felt this was the right decision.
The pH of all our solid shampoos is between 5.5 and 6.5.
None of our shampoos contain sulfates or silicones.
Tous nos shampoings ont un pH de 6 adapté au cuir chevelu. Ne contenant en plus aucun sulfate, ils sont doux et non agressifs pour votre cuir chevelu.
Everything you need to know !
You might also like 3 other products seleted for you