Soft skin duo
solid make up remover and solid facial cleanser
How to use me?
To use this solid make-up remover, all you need is a little warm water. Moisten the make-up remover, then apply it directly to your face, eye area or lips. It`s perfectly safe and gentle! Massage your skin with your hands to make it even more effective, then rinse off!
Enjoy the feeling of clean, soothed skin that doesn`t feel greasy at all! If any traces of make-up are left – particularly around the eyes – you can use our washable cleansing wipes to remove them.
To use the solid facial cleanser:
Morning and/or evening, moisten the cloud and rub it gently over wet skin to produce a fine, creamy lather. Then massage your face before rinsing thoroughly with clean water.
Beauty tip: once you`ve rubbed the cleanser over your face, you can use the konjac sponge to gently and deeply cleanse the skin. You can also use your cleanser in the shower!
Do not leave the cleanser sitting in water! Keep it on a soap holder or in the Lamazuna jar – the water will evaporate through its perforated lid.
This little cloud may look deliciously tempting, but you mustn`t eat it! Not recommended for children under the age of three. Do not use if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients. Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes, or it will sting! Over time, and as a result of exposure to the sun, this product will get darker. This does not affect the quality of the ingredients or the product`s effectiveness in any way.
Ingredients in the solid make-up remover:
Certified COSMOS Organic, this product is made from 100% naturally derived ingredients. Take a closer look at all nine of them!
Ingredients that trap make-up and care for your skin:
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii butter* – Fairtrade), with nourishing and protective properties.
- Virgin jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis seed oil*), whose composition is very similar to that of sebum, which gives it an excellent affinity with the skin. It sinks in easily, and leaves skin feeling soothed and supple.
- Grapeseed oil (Vitis vinifera seed oil*), a powerful antioxidant that`s ideal for caring for sensitive areas such as the eye contour.
- Pink clay (kaolin, illite, montmorillonite), a mixture of red and white clays. Rich in minerals, it has purifying, softening and soothing properties.
Ingredients that remove make-up:
- A non-ionic surfactant (Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate), which doesn`t foam, but lifts away oils and therefore make-up. This surfactant is very mild, so it isn`t harsh on the skin or the environment.
- Corn starch (Zea mays starch), which gives the make-up remover its softness, while also absorbing oils, so that nothing remains on the skin.
Ingredients that make the product pleasant to use and long-lasting:
- Glyceryl stearate, derived from olive and rapeseed, which gives a creamy texture and makes the product easy to use.
- Carnauba wax (Copernicia cerifera cera*), which gives the product its hardness and resistance.
- Tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, a plant-derived antioxidant (Vitamin E) that prevents the botanical oils from going rancid. It`s contained in sunflower oil and plays a very important role in making the product last.
*ingredients from organic farming
The INCI list
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER*, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 OLEATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL*, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA*, ZEA MAYS STARCH*, MONTMORILLONITE, VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL*, ILLITE, KAOLIN, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL.
*from organic farming 57.8% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
Ingredients in the solid facial cleanser:
Ingredients: (INCI list) SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, STEARIC ACID**, PALMITIC ACID**, ILLITE**, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL*, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL*, KAOLIN**, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, AQUA, PERFUME**, GARDENIA JASMINOIDES FRUIT EXTRACT**, MALTODEXTRIN**, TOCOPHEROL**, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL**.
* ingredient from organic farming
Explanation of mineral ingredients :
Aqua: water, makes it easier to mix the ingredients.
Kaolin** : white clay with numerous purifying and purifying virtues.
Illite** : `yellow clay, used for its absorbent and matifying properties.
Explanation of the vegetable ingredients:
Sodium cocoyl isethionate: surfactant from coconut oil, which gives a soft and creamy foam.
Stearic acid / palmitic acid (vegetable stearin)** : these are waxy products used as thickening agents, which are found naturally in vegetable oils. Contrary to what its name suggests, palmitic acid does not necessarily come from palm oil, here both ingredients are derived from olive oil.
Cocos nucifera oil*: coconut oil, used for its nourishing action. Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil* : sweet almond oil, protects the skin and nourishes it, without comedogenic effect.
Decyl glucoside : sweet surfactant from coconut. It cleanses and lathers.
Fragrance** : derived from ingredients of natural origin.
Gardenia jasminoides fruit extract/maltodextrin** : gardenia extract used for its beneficial properties on the skin! Its carrier is a natural sugar of plant origin.
Tocopherol/helianthus annuus seed oil** : anti-oxidant of plant origin (Vitamin E) prevents the oxidation of plant oils and essential oils, diluted in sunflower oil to facilitate its use.
The solid makeup remover is suitable for all skin types. Its softness and fat content take care of sensitive, reactive and mature skin. Non-comedogenic, with no greasy feeling, it is also recommended for normal, combination, oily and even problem skin.
Everything you need to know !
You might also like 4 other products seleted for you