Essentials without Essentials zero waste gift set
Essentials without Essentials
How to use me?
To use the solid shampoo:
Wet your hair, moisten the shampoo, then either apply it with your hands or rub it directly over your scalp. There`s no need to apply the shampoo to the ends of your hair. Massage your scalp to work up a lather, then rinse well. It`s as simple as that!
To use the Pink organic solid cocoa butter:
Use this pink cocoa butter in the same way as our original version. Gently rub it over the part of your body you want to nourish. Within a few seconds, it will transform into a fine oily film, which you can apply just like a cream.
Our cocoa butter is a multi-purpose product – and that`s another reason why we love it so much! You can use it as a facial oil, a body butter, or as a massage oil (massage yourself, get someone else to massage you, or massage them!).
In summer, this cocoa butter will melt when you rub it over your skin, but it won`t melt completely unless exposed to temperatures above 45°C!
To use the gentle soap:
Wet the soap, work up a fine, creamy lather, then either rub the soap directly over your body or use your hands to apply the lather.
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Recommended for use on the body. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use on children under the age of five.
To use the solid deodorant:
It’s really easy to use. Simply moisten with water and apply to your underarms, or apply just after showering, while your skin is still wet. A fine layer is all you need for it to be effective!
To use the wooden Oriculi:
Use the wooden Oriculi like a small "spoon" to remove earwax at the entrance to the ear canal. There`s no need to go any further!
After use, wipe it clean or rinse with water, and don`t forget to dry it. This Oriculi is made without solvents or varnish, so if it lightens slightly over time or if you want to make it look fresh and new again, you can simply apply a fine coat of oil (preferably linseed, but any oil will do).
The Oriculi can bear a weight of up to 4 kg before breaking, so you don`t have to worry about it being fragile or delicate!
Ingredients of the solid shampoo for normal hair with Abyssinian oil:
6 ingredients that clean and care for the hair:
- Abyssinian oil (Crambe abyssinica seed oil) cleanses the hair by lifting away grease and impurities, nourishes the hair, and doesn`t leave an oily residue. Rich in fatty acids, it also nourishes and adds shine.
- Madder root powder (Rubia tinctorum root powder) is an Ayurvedic powder that gives hair shine and lustre. It also gives this shampoo its pretty colour!
- Sunflower oil (helianthus annuus seed oil*) nourishes and protects the hair. It`s more suitable for normal hair than coconut oil, plus our sunflower oil comes from Europe!
- A surfactant (sodium cocoyl isethionate) cleans the hair while being gentle on the scalp. This ingredient is plant-derived, but because the manufacturing process involves a chemical reaction, it cannot be certified organic.
- A secondary surfactant (coco-glucoside) boosts the lather created by the sodium cocoyl isethionate.
- White clay (kaolin) is used for its purifying and deep-cleansing properties.
3 ingredients that give the shampoo its sensorial qualities and make it last:
- A delicious scent with praline notes, made in France.
- Palmitic and stearic acids, which are fatty acids derived from olive oil, help to keep the shampoo solid and make it last.
- Tocopherol, a plant-derived antioxidant (Vitamin E), prevents the botanical oils from going rancid. It`s contained in sunflower oil.
*ingredients from organic farming.
The INCI list
SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL*, STEARIC ACID**, PALMITIC ACID**, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL**, KAOLIN**, PARFUM**, COCO-GLUCOSIDE**, RUBIA TINCTORUM ROOT POWDER**, TOCOPHEROL**, AQUA**.
*ingredients from organic farming (19%)
**naturally derived ingredients (94.4%)
Ingredients of the pink organic solid cocoa butter:
- EXPLICATION DES INGRÉDIENTS VÉGÉTAUX :
Theobroma cacao seed butter* : Le beurre de cacao est composé d’acides gras qui apportent hydratation à l’épiderme et le nourrit. Il est également filmogène et renforce la barrière naturelle qu’est la peau.
Copernica cerifera cera* : La cire de carnauba est utilisée pour ses propriétés filmogènes qui permettent de maintenir l’hydratation de la peau. Elle apporte aussi la dureté et la résistance à la chaleur nécessaire à notre nouveau beurre de cacao en été.
Tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil** : Anti-oxydant d’origine végétale (Vitamine E), qui permet d’éviter le rancissement des huiles végétales. Il est contenu dans de l’huile de tournesol.
Parfum** : Un délicieux parfum qui accompagnera vos moments cocooning.
CI77007** : Pigment d’origine minérale.
- INGRÉDIENTS :
THEOBROMA CACAO SEED BUTTER*, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA*, PARFUM**, TOCOPHEROL**, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL**, CI 77007**.
*issu de l’agriculture biologique. 97,3% du total des ingrédients sont issus de l’Agriculture Biologique ** d’origine naturelle
Il est labellisé Cosmos Organic certifié par Cosmécert selon le référentiel COSMOS mais aussi Slow Cosmétique et Cruelty Free & Vegan par PETA.
Ingredients of the cold-processed soap – Gentle Soap:
About the 2 ingredients with cleansing properties:
- Saponified olive oil (sodium olivate**) cleanses the skin and gives the soap a creamy lather.
- Saponified sunflower oil (Sodium sunflowerseedate**) cleanses the skin and makes the lather rich and more bubbly!
About the 4 ingredients that care for the skin:
- Glycerine (Glycerin**), a by-product of the saponification reaction, helps the soap to glide easily over the skin and increases its moisturising effect.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus seed oil*) contains Vitamin E and fatty acids (linoleic acid), to nourish the skin and improve suppleness.
- Olive oil (Olea europaea fruit oil*) protects and nourishes, thanks to its many vitamins (A, D, E and K) and fatty acids (oleic acid).
- Sweet almond oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil*) softens the skin and improves suppleness, and also helps to calm itching. This oil is rich in Vitamins A, D and E.
About the other 2 ingredients:
- Red clay (Illite, Kaolin) has cleansing and purifying properties. It is used to give skin a healthy glow, and is recommended for skin prone to redness, as well as reactive and delicate skin.
- Water (Aqua) is produced during the saponification reaction much of it evaporates over time.
*Ingredients from organic farming **Made using organic ingredients
SODIUM OLIVATE**, SODIUM SUNFLOWERSEEDATE**, AQUA, GLYCERIN**, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL*, ILLITE, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL*, KAOLIN
*from organic farming • 65.2% of the total ingredients are from organic farming / 100% naturally derived **made using organic ingredients
Certified COSMOS Organic by Cosmécert according to the COSMOS standard.
Ingredients of the solid dedoroant for sensitive skin:
- Diatomaceous earth, which is five times more absorbent than white clay.
- Zinc ricinoleate, a highly effective deodorizing agent that is the zinc salt of ricinoleic acid – a fatty acid found in castor oil.
- A 100% naturally derived, allergen-free floral scent.
- Organic coconut oil (cocos nucifera oil), which nourishes and has antibacterial properties.
- Kaolin, a clay that’s very rich in trace elements, and also has soothing, softening and absorbent properties.
- A base (glyceryl stearate) derived from coconut and olive oils, which gives the deodorant its creamy texture and makes it easy to apply.
- Organic carnauba wax (copernicia cerifera cera), which gives the deodorant its hardness and resistance, while also helping to maintain skin hydration.
- Antioxidants from sunflower oil, and therefore naturally derived (tocopherol and helianthus annuus seed oil), which prevent fats from going rancid.
COCOS NUCIFERA OIL*, KAOLIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, ZINC RICINOLEATE, PARFUM, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA*, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL.
* from organic farming • 41.8% of the total ingredients are from organic farming • 100% naturally derived
COSMOS Organic certified by Cosmécert according to the COSMOS standard.
Beech wood and linseed oil – that`s all there is to it!
Our new Oriculis are made from 100% French beech wood, which we chose for its resilience, and because it could be sourced locally from a forest in the Jura region.
They`re engraved by laser to add their distinctive motifs, along with the Lamazuna name. There are five different motifs, so there`s one for every member of the family (unless it`s very large)!
Each Oriculi is oiled with linseed, to protect against humidity in particular, then left to dry.