Now each of your solid products has its place,...
Brilliant for blonde or light brown hair tones, this solid shampoo offers a zero-waste solution to light up your hair!
Made with a winning trio of rhapontic, organic lemon powder, and camomile infused oil, it revives the radiance of blonde hair, brings out golden highlights, and enhances shine.
The star ingredient, organic lemon powder, is also a natural detoxifier, while the floral scent of camomile will leave you feeling wonderfully relaxed!
Designed specifically for blonde and fair hair, this shampoo lathers up easily and, like all our other shampoos, is handmade in France.
Wet your hair, moisten the shampoo, then either apply it with your hands or rub it directly over your scalp. There's no need to apply the shampoo to the ends of your hair. Massage your scalp to work up a lather, then rinse well. It's as simple as that!
ABOUT THE 10 INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT
To wash and care for the hair:
- French organic sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus seed oil*) nourishes and protects the hair. We preferred to use this oil, rather than coconut oil, as it can be sourced in France.
- A surfactant (sodium cocoyl isethionate) cleans the hair while being gentle on the scalp. This ingredient is plant-derived, but because the manufacturing process involves a chemical reaction, it cannot be certified organic. We chose this surfactant to avoid using sulphate surfactants that are harsh on your hair and the environment, as well as those with disappointing cleansing properties.
- A secondary surfactant (coco-glucoside) boosts the lather created by the sodium cocoyl isethionate.
- Organic lemon powder (citrus limon fruit powder*) is rich in carotenoids and flavonoids. It contains citric acid, which gives it a lightening effect, and is also a natural detoxifier.
- Camomile infused oil (chamomilla recutita flower extract, helianthus annuus seed oil*), made with a sunflower carrier oil, gives radiance and shine to fair hair.
- Rhapontic powder (rheum rhapontica root powder) is an Ayurvedic powder that gives golden tones to the hair. Rheumic acid (a yellow pigment) maintains colour.
To give the shampoo its sensorial qualities and make it last:
- Yellow clay (illite, kaolin) is used to give an attractive yellow colour to the product, helps it to last, and absorbs excess sebum and impurities.
- The camomile scent lets you enjoy a pleasant, fragrant shower. The fragrance is made in France from molecules whose origin is a trade secret.
- Palmitic acid, stearic acid: fatty acids derived from olive oil that help to keep the shampoo solid and make it last.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol, helianthus annuus seed oil): a plant-derived antioxidant that prevents the botanical oils from going rancid. It’s contained in sunflower oil. While this ingredient may seem insignificant, it actually plays an important role in the durability of the product.
By using our solid shampoos, you'll avoid using liquid shampoos in plastic bottles. What's more, they last even longer than the liquid version, and you won't waste a single drop!
We put a lot of thought and care into our formulas to ensure that they're as natural as possible. We wanted to use a gentle, sulphate-free surfactant that was compatible with the manufacturing process for a solid cosmetic, as well as product usage. It had to have excellent cleansing properties and produce a good lather, and also be plant-derived and easily biodegradable. For us, the only surfactant that met all these criteria was SCI, which combines naturalness with pleasure of use and effectiveness. It means that our shampoos cannot be certified COSMOS Organic, but we felt this was the right decision.
At Lamazuna, all our products are designed to be zero waste, and we take into account every stage in their life cycle to ensure that they're as environmentally friendly as possible. Our packaging is made from recyclable cardboard (because we can't send our products to you naked, but you can recycle the boxes of course!). And if you want to avoid packaging altogether, you can buy our products loose at the Lamazuna store in Paris and from many of our retailers.
Utilisé pour les cheveux longs et blonds de ma fille. Il lui fait de jolis reflets. Elle adore et moi aussi
On en mangerait!
Attention à ne pas le confondre avec un gâteau qui à l'air très appétissant d'ailleurs! J'ai adoré sa texture et l'effet après lavage sur mes cheveux fins qui semblaient avoir gagné en volume et en brillance. Je le commanderai à nouveau sans hésitation!
Un shampoing solide pour cheveux blonds qui laisse le cheveu doux et avec un léger reflet dore naturel
Shampoing vraiment super. Mousse très bien et facile à utiliser même sur cheveux très épais. Me permet d'espacer de quasi 1 semaine chaque shampoing.
Au top. Neutralise correctement mes reflets jaunes.