Une économie de 3€
Introducing a new shampoo specially designed for colour-treated hair! This shampoo soothes the scalp (which can be left dry by hair dyes) and protects your hair without damaging its beautiful colour!
Cherry oil deeply nourishes your hair, while sidr powder cleanses, beautifies, gives volume, and prevents colour wash-out. We’ve also added a sweet, fruity scent to this dream duo. You can hold your head high and show off your radiant, coloured, voluminous hair!
Our shampoo family is growing! Now we have even more solutions so we can meet the needs of all hair types, with shampoos that produce a generous lather and are incredibly easy to use.
Wet your hair, moisten the shampoo, then either apply it with your hands or rub it directly over your scalp. There's no need to apply the shampoo to the ends of your hair. Massage your scalp to work up a lather, then rinse well. It's as simple as that!
ABOUT THE 10 INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT
To wash and care for the hair:
- French organic sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus seed oil*) nourishes and protects the hair. We preferred to use this oil, rather than coconut oil, as it can be sourced in France.
- A surfactant (sodium cocoyl isethionate) cleans the hair while being gentle on the scalp. This ingredient is plant-derived, but because the manufacturing process involves a chemical reaction, it cannot be certified organic. We chose this surfactant to avoid using sulphate surfactants that are harsh on your hair and the environment, as well as those with disappointing cleansing properties.
- A secondary surfactant (coco-glucoside) boosts the lather created by the sodium cocoyl isethionate.
- Cherry oil (prunus avium seed oil) is rich in linoleic acid, which nourishes the hair and helps prevent it from drying out. It’s also rich in oleic acid, with nourishing benefits, as well as Vitamin E and carotenoids – both of which are photoprotective antioxidants.
- Sidr powder (ziziphus jujuba leaf powder*) is an Ayurvedic powder with astringent properties that soothes the scalp, which can be damaged by hair colour treatments. It helps to «fix» the pigments in plant-based hair dyes.
- White clay (kaolin) is used for its purifying and deep-cleansing properties. Priority is given to kaolin from France, but it may also be sourced from Italy.
To give the shampoo its sensorial qualities and make it last:
- Fragrance: pomegranate, with sweet and zesty notes.
- Palmitic acid, stearic acid: fatty acids derived from olive oil that help to keep the shampoo solid and make it last.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol, helianthus annuus seed oil): a plant-derived antioxidant that prevents the botanical oils from going rancid. It’s contained in sunflower oil. While this ingredient may seem insignificant, it actually plays an important role in the durability of the product.
- Purple gromwell root extract (lithospermum erythrorhizon root extract, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, helianthus annuus seed oil) is an oily extract (jojoba and sunflower oils) with a pigment that gives our solid shampoo its beautiful pink colour.
By using our solid shampoos, you'll avoid using liquid shampoos in plastic bottles. What's more, they last even longer than the liquid version, and you won't waste a single drop!
We put a lot of thought and care into our formulas to ensure that they're as natural as possible. We wanted to use a gentle, sulphate-free surfactant that was compatible with the manufacturing process for a solid cosmetic, as well as product usage. It had to have excellent cleansing properties and produce a good lather, and also be plant-derived and easily biodegradable. For us, the only surfactant that met all these criteria was SCI, which combines naturalness with pleasure of use and effectiveness. It means that our shampoos cannot be certified COSMOS Organic, but we felt this was the right decision.
At Lamazuna, all our products are designed to be zero waste, and we take into account every stage in their life cycle to ensure that they're as environmentally friendly as possible. Our packaging is made from recyclable cardboard (because we can't send our products to you naked, but you can recycle the boxes of course!). And if you want to avoid packaging altogether, you can buy our products loose at the Lamazuna store in Paris and from many of our retailers.
Nous conseillons l'utilisation de notre shampoing Cheveux blancs qui est tout aussi adapté pour les chevelures très clairs. Grâce à l'indigo, un colorant bleu naturel, cet ingrédient sert à neutraliser les reflets jaunes et retrouver l'éclat de vos cheveux ! :)
le parfum est perceptible sur la peau pendant 3 heures
Le shampoing tiens toutes ses promesses l essayer c est l adopter
Je suis ravie et c est vrai que le shampoing tiens toute ses promesses et je le recommande a 100 %
J’attendais ce shampooing pour cheveux colorés avec impatience et j’en suis vraiment ravie. Mes cheveux sont légers, brillants et ma couleur est mise en valeur.
J’adore ce nouveau shampoing, il laisse mes cheveux doux et brillants et met en valeur ma couleur
Merci pour ce nouveau shampoing pour cheveux colorés, je l’attendais avec impatience et j’en suis ravie. Il rend les cheveux doux et brillants et met bien en valeur ma couleur.