Bioplastic Oriculi made in France
In 5 different colours
How to use me?
It’s really easy to use. Simply moisten with water and apply to your underarms, or apply just after showering, while your skin is still wet. A fine layer is all you need for it to be effective!
ABOUT THE 8 INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT:
To prevent bad odours without damaging sensitive skin:
- Diatomaceous earth, which is five times more absorbent than white clay.
- Zinc ricinoleate, a highly effective deodorizing agent that is the zinc salt of ricinoleic acid – a fatty acid found in castor oil.
- A 100% naturally derived, allergen-free marine scent.
To nourish and soothe sensitive skin:
- Organic coconut oil (cocos nucifera oil), which nourishes and has antibacterial properties.
- Kaolin, a clay that’s very rich in trace elements, and also has soothing, softening and absorbent properties.
To make it easy and convenient to use:
- A base (glyceryl stearate) derived from coconut and olive oils, which gives the deodorant its creamy texture and makes it easy to apply.
- Organic carnauba wax (copernicia cerifera cera), which gives the deodorant its hardness and resistance, while also helping to maintain skin hydration.
- Antioxidants from sunflower oil, and therefore naturally derived (tocopherol and helianthus annuus seed oil), which prevent fats from going rancid.
COCOS NUCIFERA OIL*, KAOLIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, ZINC RICINOLEATE, PARFUM, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA*, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL.
* from organic farming • 41.8% of the total ingredients are from organic farming • 100% naturally derived
COSMOS Organic certified by Cosmécert according to the COSMOS standard
Everything you need to know !
You might also like 3 other products seleted for you