Solid cocoa butter with baobab oil and frangipani
How to use me?
How to use it
Place your solid cocoa butter on the part of your body you want to nourish. After a few seconds, it will transform into an oil.
If you want more, simply keep smoothing it over your skin!
- As a face cream: it deeply nourishes the skin and lets it breathe!
- As a body butter: effectively helps to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy. It can be used as a balm on a baby bump... and all over your body, whenever you want!
- As a massage oil: let the solid cocoa butter melt a little longer – until you have enough oil – then use it (or ask someone else to apply it!) for a delicious massage.
How to store it
The solid cocoa butter is designed to melt on contact with the skin – which means temperatures upward of around 35°C. If you take it with you when you travel, remember to put it in a container!
How to transport it
Don`t forget!! The butter is formulated to melt on contact with the skin, so make sure you keep it away from heat sources (radiators, heatwaves, etc.)!
About the 4 ingredients
- Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*: cocoa butter, ultra-moisturizing and non-oily on the skin.
- Adansonia digitata (baobab) oil*: baobab oil, with regenerating properties.
- Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*: coconut oil, which has nourishing properties, and ensures that the butter melts on contact with the skin.
- Parfum/fragrance frangipani: a delicious, natural frangipani scent that evokes both cakes and holidays!
My environmental impact
When you use this solid cocoa butter, two plastic pots won`t be going in the waste bin!
The box is made from recycled cardboard and is 100% biodegradable and recyclable.
Everything you need to know !
You might also like 4 other products seleted for you