Solid shampoo for normal hair
How to use me?
Wet your hair, moisten the shampoo, then either apply it with your hands or rub it directly over your scalp. There's no need to apply the shampoo to the ends of your hair. Massage your scalp to work up a lather, then rinse well. It`s as simple as that!
Free of essential oils, this shampoo is perfectly safe for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not use on children under the age of five.
PAO: 12 months. Even though its scent is irresistible, this shampoo mustn't be eaten!
ABOUT THE 9 INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT
To wash and care for the hair:
- Abyssinian oil (Crambe abyssinica seed oil) cleanses the hair by lifting away grease and impurities, nourishes the hair, and doesn’t leave an oily residue. Rich in fatty acids, it provides nourishment and shine.
- Madder root powder (Rubia tinctorum root powder) is an Ayurvedic powder that gives hair shine and lustre. It also gives a pretty colour to the shampoo!
- Sunflower oil (helianthus annuus seed oil*) nourishes and protects the hair. It’s more suitable for normal hair than coconut oil, plus it comes from Europe!
- A surfactant (sodium cocoyl isethionate) cleans the hair while being gentle on the scalp. This ingredient is plant-derived, but because the manufacturing process involves a chemical reaction, it cannot be certified organic.
- A secondary surfactant (coco-glucoside) boosts the lather created by the sodium cocoyl isethionate.
- White clay (kaolin) is used for its purifying and deep-cleansing properties.
To give the shampoo its sensorial qualities and make it last:
- A delicious scent with praline notes, made in France.
- Palmitic and stearic acids, which are fatty acids derived from olive oil, help to keep the shampoo solid and make it last.
- Tocopherol; helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, a plant-derived antioxidant (Vitamin E), prevents the botanical oils from going rancid. It’s contained in sunflower oil.
My environmental impact
By using our solid shampoos, you'll avoid using liquid shampoos in plastic bottles. What's more, they last even longer than the liquid version, and you won't waste a single drop!
We put a lot of thought and care into our formulas to ensure that they're as natural as possible. We wanted to use a gentle, sulphate-free surfactant that was compatible with the manufacturing process for a solid cosmetic, as well as product usage. It had to have excellent cleansing properties and produce a good lather, and also be plant-derived and easily biodegradable. For us, the only surfactant that met all these criteria was SCI, which combines naturalness with pleasure of use and effectiveness. It means that our shampoos cannot be certified COSMOS Organic, but we felt this was the right decision.
How do I maintain myself?
Everything you need to know !
You might also like 3 other products seleted for you