Helps to heal the skin
How to use me?
Take a small amount of balm with your fingers and apply directly to your skin, then massage in.
Once you’ve finished the balm, you can use the aluminium tin to hold a Lamazuna solid make-up remover, facial cleanser or toothpaste tabs.
ABOUT THE 8 INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT:
Ingredients that nourish your skin
• The cosmetic active ingredient HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES* is obtained by distillation of sunflower oil. It replenishes lipids and soothes, and helps to form a protective barrier for the skin. This is essential for keeping skin well hydrated and protecting against dampness, so baby’s bottom stays comfortable.
• Calendula macerated oil (CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT*) is known for its anti-inflammatory, healing, nourishing and skin-softening properties.
• Plant-based squalane (SQUALANE) is derived from olives and has an excellent affinity with the skin. It forms a soft film on the surface of the skin to protect it and help keep it well moisturised.
• Olive oil (OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL*) nourishes the skin. It is very gentle, and suitable for sensitive skin.
Ingredients that make the balm pleasant to use:
• Glyceryl stearate, just like squalane, makes the balm easy to apply and helps it sink into the skin.
• Olive wax (C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES) gives a texture to the balm that makes it easy to apply.
• Tocopherol is an antioxidant that prevents oils from going rancid, so it extends the product’s shelf life.
Aluminium tin and lid made in France.
Everything you need to know !
You might also like 2 other products seleted for you